Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Sugar Cookies

IMG_0085

Happy Halloween! I had to make Halloween sugar cookies of course, because I just look for any excuse to make sugar cookies really! I found these adorable cookie cutters at Michael's and I was sold. I especially love the little ghosts. Too cute!

IMG_0087

I used my usual sugar cookie recipe and royal icing which you can find here. These were so much fun to make (and eat, of course) and everyone really seemed to enjoy them. Next year I think I'll try different shapes, the cookie cutter set also came with different fun shapes like spiders and witches hat. I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

IMG_0086

2 comments:

  1. the decoration is great! they look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love decorating with royal icing. I'm still learning and practice definitely makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete