Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! I suppose I should really start this off with an introduction so here we go...

My name is Amanda and I just recently learned that I really love to be in the kitchen. I especially love baking treats for others and cooking dinner for my family. I don't know how or why this sudden love of being around the kitchen came upon me but I know that I really enjoy it and I figured what better way to chronicle my journey than to start a food blog. Here I hope to share my love of cooking and baking with all of you and to share my recipes as well! I thought it would be a good way to keep track of my progress as I keep learning and also keep my recipes in order.

So please, enjoy and don't hesitate in asking me any questions! You can leave a comment here on my blog or email me at amandabakes@yahoo.com 

1 comment: